Niki Dodek Gorman, DDS
Meet Dr. Dodek Gorman
Dr. Niki Dodek Gorman is a highly trained dentist that can help solve simple or complex dental issues. Whether you have been previously diagnosed, or suspect a new problem, she will evaluate you, and discuss a plan tailored for your needs with health, stability, comfort, and aesthetics in mind. She loves the art and science of dentistry! Your understanding of your treatment proposal is very important. She takes the time needed to help explain, in order to help you reach your dental goals.
Dr. Dodek Gorman is committed to using sound principals, in conjunction with state-of-the-art technology, to create a comfortable and safe environment for each patient. Our practice uses some of the most advanced technologies available today, including cad/cam CEREC, dental lasers, digital x-rays, and intraoral cameras. The Dodek Dental Group has developed, with a great team of people, an inviting experience for your healthcare.
Credentials and Memberships
- Extensive experience with resolving TMJ, Bite and Wear Problems
- Scholar of the Dawson Academy since 2013
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Certified, World Clinical Laser Institute
- Certified, Invisalign provider
- Certified, Lumineers Provider
- Certified, Diode Laser Provider
- Member, Maryland State Dental Association
- Howard County Dental Society
- Awarded “Concepts of Complete Dentistry Award” 2013 by The Dawson Academy
- Alumni, Central Maryland Implant Study Club
Dr. Niki Dodek Gorman graduated from The University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. She has been in private practice since the year 2000. She attends numerous continuing education classes each year, allowing our practice to stay current with the latest techniques.
She resides in Maryland with her husband and two children. She spends free time with her family, enjoying nature, and dabbling in hobbies. Her hobbies include painting, photography, admiring architecture, jewelry making, and enjoying time with her family and friends.