Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Please call our office at Columbia Office Phone Number 410-381-1344 to find out what options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans:
- Dental Plan participants, please call our office for a current in-network list. Out- of-network patients are still eligible for treatment with our office! We can submit the forms, on your behalf, to your insurance provider. Fees would be paid, by you, at the time of service, and then at that time, we submit your forms for any eligible reimbursement of funds from your insurance company. They will return funds directly to you! (Reimbursement amounts are from your insurance company, and at the maximum amount according to your contract with your insurance company.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!